FWD: Totally BS!: GG [04] FWD: Totally BS!: GG [04]

Awesome!

Love it!
I had a similar (kinda) experience with Sierra's 'Police Quest 2'. I found it cleaning out my closet in the box with all of the floppies but didn't have the manual.

Alien Homonid. Alien Homonid.

Oh noes!!1!

That made my Day!

The Dream Collab The Dream Collab

Hey!

Good stuff everybody. I liked the balance between creepy and funny.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

So true...

Just beat the game, and this is so accurate that it's not even funny... except it's HILARIOUS!!

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Awesome! Definately worth the wait!

I was afraid that I would never see this!
I loved the story and I was so excited to finally see characters I've been waiting for since the series began.
Also, loved the cameo!

Blockhead: Quick Shot 2 Blockhead: Quick Shot 2

Man, you have my sympathy.

I dunno how you can work like that. I was wondering what was taking the Mastermind game so long, and now I know.
Seriously, though, thanks for giving us some Blockhead. I was afraid he was going to fade into NewGrounds history (much like Beebo, College University, Waterman and basically all the flash series that I enjoyed). I know it's not a lot, but it's enough to satiate me for now.
Thanks.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Excellent

Great style, I love it! Love how fluid the animation is, and I love the music.

Multfilm (Opa Novy God!) Multfilm (Opa Novy God!)

Awesome!

Wonderful film/cartoon thingey. Loved it, loved the music.

Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

Neato!

Good stuff. I watched it without reading the 'What is GsG?' bit, and was still able to pretty much figure out the episode you were remaking (I had to double check). Nice animation (The GsG characters look kinda weird all 'Krinkeled', but in a good way).
I hope you make more. I was a little let down at how short it was. You defenitely left me wanting more.

Tmnt: Rebel Theme Tmnt: Rebel Theme

Nice theme!

And that's a fact, jack!
I felt that this goes along with your series quite nicely.
My only gripe is that it almost felt a little too much like the original theme song (but only partly... PAARRRTTTLLY!)